Guild of Maintainers Forum

It is currently 21 Jan 2019, 09:51 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: 04 May 2012, 02:54 pm 
Send private message  Profile

“I am neither an Athenian, nor a Greek, but a citizen of the whole world.”

-Socrates

Shorah and salutations, fellow cavern-folk!

The Guild of Messengers are currently seeking personal stories from various community members. These stories will be woven into “tapestry” article to commemorate the anniversary week's theme of “Memories of the Cavern”. Efforts will be made to include as many explorers' tales as possible.

The stories we are seeking include not only occurrences from the anniversary week itself, but also memorable times from Uru's various incarnations down the present time. They can happy/sad/what-not, but it is hoped by sharing such moments, a sense of community will be fostered within all the cavern's denizens.

We cannot promise to use all the stories. Perhaps someday, either the GoMe site or some other place, will hold “public blog” for all to contribute such thoughts or insights in the cavern's current events through their personal experiences. Until then, perhaps this article will be the first “small step” towards such a future.

Please join us in such sharing by emailing your stories to: cavernpost@guildofmessengers.com

Alternatively, you can simply send me a PM here on these forums. GoMe looks forward to hearing from you!

Safe journeys, everyone!!!

-Nev'yn